For a pleasant climate on the server, it is important that all users follow the rules.
Instructions from team members must be followed. Team members are unmistakably recognizable by the respective server groups.
Violations will be punished at the discretion of the team members. Decisions such as kicks or bans do not have to be justified by team members and are only discussed internally by them.
If you notice a rule violation, please report it to a moderator/admin. If you have any questions or minor problems, please contact mods first, otherwise administrators.
By connecting to our server you have automatically taken note of these rules and conditions of use and agree with them!
- The server admin team has no obligation the any guest to justify their actions. However, wre are commit to be benevolent and respectful towards any user.
- Verbal “outbreaks” in any negative manner are prohibited. These include, insults and verbal abuse (verbal, written or pictorial). Exceptions are satire.
- All racist, right-wing extremist, sexual, political, religious and other questionable statements of any kind (including nicknames, channel names, links, avatars and chat messages), will not be tolerated. Satire is an exception.
- Harassment in any form is prohibited. These include noise, echoes, spam via. messages or inappropriate communication volume.
- Advertising and sending of links, IP addresses, other TeamSpeak servers, affliate links, game servers and the like is not allowed.
- Attacks against the server with so-called "flood tools", scam or hack links and obvious links to illegal material are strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted. The use of multiple identities, proxy servers, music/telephone bots, VPNs and IP changers is also prohibited.
We reserve the right to change or update these server rules at any time.